Cyber Monday & Tuesday Sale



It's ALMOST here!  The Cyber Monday & Tuesday is a great day to shop at TPT.  I will be offering 20% off EVERYTHING in my STORE PLUS if you enter the code CYBER at checkout you can save up to 28% (an additional 8%) off your order.
Here are some must haves from that I simply could NOT live without!



I did this project with my own son and daughter for Christmas gifts.  They LOVED doing it!



We had a little fun after we were done!



I know it is past Thanksgiving, but I think this needs to be in every teacher's back pocket for next year. I used this pack for my 3 day week and my kids LOVE it, plus I got evaluated while using it and my principal gave me great marks!


I love EVERYTHING from Farrah Shipley and this is on my Cyber Monday wishlist.  You should check her out!  Plus she has changed my life by introducing me to Whole Brain Teaching.  It is magic!



Here are some of my favorites from my store:



I blogged about our Groovy Cat book here!  My students seriously CAN NOT stop talking about their creations!  Score!



Happy shopping everyone!
~Stacey

No comments

Back to Top