Early Bird Sale!


Early Bird Sale!

Have you heard about the Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale at TPT? I have been waiting for this since the Back to School sale!  I can't wait to do some shopping and I am thinking maybe you can't either. I plan on doing some shopping on Black Friday for the things I need for next week.  So, if you are a planner this is the sale for you!


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Jennifer-Knopf


In honor of Black Friday, I am joining a whole bunch of my blogging buddies, and putting my entire TPT store on sale on Friday, November 29!

On Friday only, you can save 20% off

 of every single product!

If you choose to wait for Cyber Monday and Tuesday you'll receive an additional 10% off with the code CYBER, this is just an option for those of you who want to shop early so you can get it prepped for next week!

Join us for a Black Friday Sale for 20% off all the items you need to get prepped this weekend!

I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
~Stacey

No comments

Back to Top