Creative Freebies with Creative Clips Link Up




I am joining in a link up to help Krista from Creative Clips celebrate 10,000 fans.  She has been so unbelievably generous with her freebies, so what better way to thank her than show her how much we appreciate her clip art.  If you have a freebie that you have used her art in, feel free to link up between April 9th and April 16th over at A Tale of 2 First Grades!

Rules
-Freebies must be created with the majority of clip art being Creative Clips
-Grab the "Creative Freebies" button and share the news about the link party
-Have fun collecting your freebies

My freebie is something I created for my own needs, but thought maybe there were some more parents out there who have a child with specials needs who would find it helpful.




I can't wait to see what everyone else has created with her amazing art work!
~Stacey

No comments

Back to Top