Pop to Win Math Game Review

I recently had the opportunity to do a review for Lakeshore Learning.  I met up with Scott from Lakeshore Learning while in Vegas this summer and I fell even more in love with their products!  What a great guy with awesome ideas!


I reviewed the Pop to Win Math Game.  I have been searching for almost a year for different activities to use in Math centers.  This game fits right in with my idea.  It is for 1st grade, but there were other grade levels to choose from AND it relates to the Common Core Standards.  LOVE IT!




This game can be used at the beginning of the year with a small teacher led group and as the students gain familiarity and independence it can be easily incorporated into Math stations.  My kiddos had so much fun playing together!  We used only the Operations and Algebraic Thinking cards to wet our feet.  For some it was a challenge and for others it was a great way to review skills they already knew.




This is a must have for my classroom!  We cannot wait to play it again!
~Stacey

No comments

Back to Top